Board of Directors
Jared Opsal (Class II) – Chair
Dana Kay Goddard (Class II) – Vice Chair
Bryan King (Class I) – Treasurer
Jonathan Andrus (Class II) – Secretary
Howard Wynder (Class I)
Lauralyn Parmelee (Class I)
Louis Hamilton (Class III)
Arts – Lan Sasa & Mike Kinman
Business Outreach – Jonathan Andrus & Lenora Fisher
Communications – Ed Reggi & Jared Opsal
Events – Sarah Tadlock
Resident Outreach - Stacie Zellin
Safety – Adam Rustige & Howard Wynder
Parks & Green Spaces – Kim Barrington
Planning & Zoning - Bryan King & Josh Restivo
DNA Operating Structure
7 Board Members
4 Officers, all officers also sit on the Board. Officers are elected by the Board.
Each Officer will have a defined scope of duty and responsibilities. The purpose being to streamline operations.
Chairperson (approx. 5-7 hours/week)
- Call, organize and run the monthly Board Meetings.
- Schedule and prepare agendas for the bi-monthly General Membership Meetings (NOTE: the drafting assignment can be shared with the Secretary).
- All Committee Chairs will provide updates to the Chairperson. The Chairperson is responsible for keeping the Board updated.
- The Chairperson will activate other Board Members if and when needed.
Vice Chairperson (approx. 3-5 hours/week)
- Share the duties and the responsibilities of the Chairperson.
Secretary (approx. 2-4 hours/week)
- Draft the meeting minutes for Board Meetings and General Membership Meetings.
- Present all meeting minutes to the Board for final review and approval.
- See that General Membership Minutes are published on the website.
- Keep an organized file of corporate paperwork.
Treasurer (approx. 1-2 hours/week)
- If and when the Association has money, oversee the following;
- Accounting of all funds;
- Pay all bills due and owing;
- File tax returns; and
- Collect and deposit membership dues.
- Serve at the pleasure of the Board;
- Committee Chairs will likely spend 4-5 hours per/month on committee business; and
- Committee Chairs will report to the Chairperson, and the Chairperson will keep the Board updated.
Members at Large
- Provide input on issues of concern.
- Assist other Board members and committees as needed.